UPDATE TO REGISTRATION
***Registration UPDATE*** Both the General Registration and Locals Registration Windows are now SOLD OUT! Additionally, the Random Selection Process is completed. Those who have been selected have been charged and emailed. If you would like to find out whether or not you are registered for the race, you can go to our ENTRY CONFIRMATION page.
The deadline to transfer your bib to another person has passed.
Registration for the 44th Annual Wharf to Wharf Race will be $40 per person and will be limited to 16,000 people. Registration will be available in three different time frames, Locals Registration, General Registration and Random Selection Process. Registration will only be available online at www.wharftowharf.com***
Registration details are as follows:
- Locals Registration:
- Opens on March 28th at 10:00am PST.
- 4,000 bibs available, registration ends as soon as the 4,000 spaces are filled.
- Only eligible to apply if you are a Santa Cruz County resident whom also possesses a credit card with a Santa Cruz County billing zip code.
- General Registration
- Opens on April 1st at 10:00am PST.
- 8,000 bibs will be available to all applicants on a first come, first served basis. Registration ends as soon as all 8,000 spaces are filled.
- Random Selection Process:
- Opens on April 5th at 10:00am PST for 1 full week.
- Closes on April 12th at 10:00am PST.
- 4,000 bibs available.
- Applicants can elect to either apply as an Individual OR as part of a Group (NOT BOTH). If you apply as both an individual and a group, your individual application and your group application will both be disqualified.
- Individual: Those of whom wish to apply as an individual will be randomly accepted or declined as an individual.
- Group: Either your entire group will be selected, or none of the group will be selected (Group instructions below)
- No limit on number of people who can apply for the Random Selection Process.
- However, only one application entry will be accepted per person. Attempting to input more than one entry may make applications subject to disqualification.
- No application fee is applied.
- Selected entrants will be randomly accepted on April 13th, and will be notified via email. The list of whom is selected will also appear online at www.wharftowharf.com
- Accepted entrants will automatically be charged the $40 registraiton fee upon selection.
- GROUP INSTRUCTIONS
- 1.) Group Leader will create team name and team password and submit their application
- 2.) Once the Group Leader completes the application, they can share the Group Name/Password with all other Group members to apply.
- 3.) Group Members can apply by clicking "Group," searching for their Group Name or Group Leader. Once they find the correct Group, they need to put in the password that the Group Leader created.
- 4.) ALL Group Members MUST apply during the Random Selection Process in order to be eligible to be selected.
***Registration will only be available online at www.wharftowharf.com
Wharf to Wharf Race, Inc. would like to thank the Wharf to Wharf running community for being understanding of the changes to our registration in 2016. We understand how special the event is to so many people and will continue to try to discover more opportunities to include more people in the future. Thank you for your patience and understanding.